Pair Work
Ask your partner the following questions:
向你的同伴提问如下的问题:
  1. Do you prefer talking to people or listening to people?
    你喜欢向别人诉说还是倾听别人诉说?
  2. Do you usually observe things or imagine things?
    你通常是观察事物还是想象事物?
  3. Do you listen to your heart or your mind more?
    你是更感性还是更理性?
  4. Are you like a river (moving, energetic) or a lake (quiet, deep)?
    你更像一条河(有动感、有活力)还是一个湖(安静、深邃)?
Personality types are usually divided into four categories:
人的性格通常分为如下四种:
1. extroverts/introverts, 2. thinking/feeling, 3. sensing/intuitive, 4. judging/perceptive. Which categories does your partner fit into? Which categories do you fit into? Use your answers to the four questions as a starting point for discussion.
1.外向型/内向型,2.理性型/感性型,3.感觉型/直觉型,4.判断型/感知型。你的同伴属于哪种类型?你属于哪种类型?根据你们对以上四个问题的回答展开对话讨论。

1.Let’s focus on teacher’s demonstration.
让我们看看老师的示范练习

2.Please finish this practice according to the following strategy.
你可以按照下面的策略来完成这个练习

STEP

Step 用微信找到你的同伴,询问你的同伴以上四个关于性格的问题,判断出你的同伴属于什么性格,并与你的同伴进行讨论。然后交换角色练习。 或者在适当的时候,利用QQ语音功能 ,完成这个任务。 

Culture Note

Different cultures have different practices in the workplace. How you address your boss is a good example. In many American companies, bosses are addressed by their first names. However, in many companies in Asia, employees address their bosses by their last name or the title of their position. 文化差异可以在职场中反映出来。如何称呼自己的老板就是一个很好的例子。在很多美国公司,员工可以直呼老板的名字;而在亚洲的很多公司,员工会用姓或头衔来称呼老板。

Let’s watch the teacher’s video.
让我们看看老师的视频讲解